Wednesday, December 15, 2010

week 4 posting

    
Week 4 Blog Posting

        After reading the assigned pages and using these things, I think that spreadsheet is

definitely a good thing. I mean it doesn’t hurt to use it, so why not use it. Spreadsheet can

definitely be useful in many ways. It makes things much easier than using paper.

            I think teachers use spreadsheets in order to make things easier on their selves.

The advantage of a spreadsheet over a calculator is that spreadsheet does all the work for

you. The book states that spreadsheets have 3 major functions: storing, calculating, and

presenting information, I think that those things come in handy very much. Another thing

I think spreadsheet can be helpful with is organization. I think it can be helpful in keeping

your information nice and neatly organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment